It doesn’t take much to change the world
We just need to go step by step…
During the 2nd week of my world trip I volunteered at the Elephant Nature Park in Chiang Mai. The ENP is an elephant sanctuary for old and injured elephants saved from circuses, elephant riding camps, elephant street begging and hill tribes that cannot afford to give the elephants enough and the right food.
Lek Chailert founded this place and is fighting for the elephant’s rights for about 20 years. In my 2nd vlog I am trying to spread her message and to show you how easy it is to help the cause just by simply NOT doing a few things when coming to South East Asia.
Thanks for watching!
If you wanna know more…
- Lee Craker’s “The last elephant – the fight to save the elephants of Thailand” (in cooperation with Lek Chailert)
- Meet Thailand’s elephant whisperer by CBS News
- Save Elephant Foundation (if you want to sponsor a dog/elephant or just donate a few €/$ for a great cause)
- Elephant Nature Park Chiang Mai, Thailand
- Weekly volunteering programm (please book far in advance!)